Expeditions of Architectural Explorations


The architecture of any region is not only a representation of its cultural diversity, but also depicts the innovation and general artistic prowess of that region. Ever since my childhood, architecture itself, and the immensely rigorous and creative thought process that goes behind constructing and designing a building truly inspired me. This interest drove me to visit some of the most famous architectural sites that were accessible to me; here I have captured moments from my explorative journey of the very architecture that has, since my childhood, not only intrigued me, but also called upon the artist within me.



A series of my personal photography:

A)PNC,Islamabad,Pakistan; B)PNCA museum,Pakistan; C)PNCA art gallery, Islamabad; D)National Assembly,Pakistan;E) Citadel of Qaitbay,Egypt; F)Noor Mahal,Bahawalpur,Pakistan; G) Cairo, Egypt from the plane; H) Darbar mahal,Pakistan; I) Noor Mahal, Bahawalpur, Pakistan; J)Hatshepsut temple,Egypt; K) Gilgit,Pakistan; L) Hunza valley,Pakistan; M)Jadaf waterfront, Dubai N)Kuwait Pavilion, Expo Dubai; O)Entrance of Expo Dubai, UAE

Comments

Popular Posts